Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

Hahah .. what Discodown says !!

After having spent the last week having an intense withdrawal from my legally prescribed drug from my Doctor (Oxycodone) I am seriously considering a smoke.

My Auntie smoked it for her arthritis, said it was the only thing that worked. When she was told she could be put in prison she said that without it she already was in prison.

Bassman and his ilk would rather see her in prison. Would see someone ill and infirm jailed because of their choice of medication.

My Auntie smoked it for her arthritis, said it was the only thing that worked. When she was told she could be put in prison she said that without it she already was in prison.

Bassman and his ilk would rather see her in prison. Would see someone ill and infirm jailed because of their choice of medication.

I feel for her .. Those of you making comments at those who smoke for medicinal reasons read this:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/71904-oxycodone-withdrawal-help.html

OK, a few on that forum abused Oxycodone, but I certainly didn't .. I was prescribed it for chronic pain, after morphine failed to help .... I missed ONE dose and started withdrawal in hours.

The last week has been the most physically, emotionally and mentally difficult one of my whole life.

I wont touch that poo now, but I am in pain which is limiting movement and making me far more disabled than I was .. but by God, I'd rather have that at this moment in time that being on Oxycodone.

If someone told me that smoking weed would help relax my body and ease the pain .. I'd give it a try. (If I could get some - lol)

I feel for her .. Those of you making comments at those who smoke for medicinal reasons read this:

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/substance-abuse/71904-oxycodone-withdrawal-help.html

OK, a few on that forum abused Oxycodone, but I certainly didn't .. I was prescribed it for chronic pain, after morphine failed to help .... I missed ONE dose and started withdrawal in hours.

The last week has been the most physically, emotionally and mentally difficult one of my whole life.

I wont touch that poo now, but I am in pain which is limiting movement and making me far more disabled than I was .. but by God, I'd rather have that at this moment in time that being on Oxycodone.

If someone told me that smoking weed would help relax my body and ease the pain .. I'd give it a try. (If I could get some - lol)

I was prescribed oxycodone for migraine, took one dose and decided i'd rather have tyhe migraine than the awful feeling and side effects of that filth

If you're calling me a liar please say so, if you've got the courage.

If the cap fits...

Mr Michael had taken sleeping pills.

I think that if you google you'll find that you're wrong

Michael told police he had left home at 1:30 a.m. to see a friend but couldn't remember the route. He said he had taken a sleeping pill that had been prescribed eight days earlier and admitted smoking cannabis earlier in the night, Efemini said.

I like cannabis (although I prefer to call it marijuana) What I dislike about it is the folk who smoke it in town/public places at all times of the day and of course the social detritus that haunts the stage of a certain Mr Kyle every morning blaming it for all their problems and preaching that quitting marijuana will solve their issues.

I don’t smoke it on a regular basis (haven’t had a joint for years) but now and then I indulge, usually in the company of friends and in their own home (usually with a couple of guitars and some percussion instruments) and we have a blast.

I can’t touch the stronger stuff (skunk) as it’s like kryptonite to me (it sends me to sleep in minutes) and I don’t like to drink and smoke.

Everyone’s experiences are different and I wouldn’t dare quote any study or news article, it’s all conjecture on what is an individual experience. .

But that’s just my view. . . no one has to listen. .

If the cap fits..Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

If you're calling me a liar please say so, if you've got the courage.

If the cap fits...

Quote:

Originally Posted by spindrift

Mr Michael had taken sleeping pills.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bassman62

I think that if you google you'll find that you're wrong

Quote:

Originally Posted by spindrift

Michael told police he had left home at 1:30 a.m. to see a friend but couldn't remember the route. He said he had taken a sleeping pill that had been prescribed eight days earlier and admitted smoking cannabis earlier in the night, Efemini said.

Spindrift says Michael was not taking cannabis before the crash in one post and that he had in another, in the report it said Michael had been taking Anti Depressents and Cannabis not sleeping pills as Spindrift claims.

So can you tell me the reason for the "If the cap fits" comment strictly regarding this point.

IEveryone’s experiences are different and I wouldn’t dare quote any study or news article, it’s all conjecture on what is an individual experience.

A good reply for the most part, but surely the reports in question don't only concern one user, they are usualy carried out over a period of time (10yrs in the most recent) with sometimes hundreds (1900 in the most recent) of users/participants as was the recent report.

Archived