Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

That's not really rocket science is it. Make it legal, tax it like tobacco, sounds pretty damn simple!

The problem for the government is justifying it when existing tobacco legislation is trying to reduce consumption. Using your lungs to filter foreign bodies can't be good for them.

I would rather they ban cigarettes than legalise cannabis. Far more addictive and dangerous.

Carry on smoking it mate. The morons that smoke that filth have a greater risk of death and health problems than normal smokers.

I like to think of it like Darwins Theory of Evolution.

Let the losers kill themselves on drugs and weed out (pun intended) the weak!!

That's not really rocket science is it. Make it legal, tax it like tobacco, sounds pretty damn simple!

But then who would be buying it through shops?.You would find even grandma jones living on the corner of your road growing it to sell.They would have to sell the suff dirt cheap in order to stop a mass cultivation of cannabis in the area(even if growing was still illegal).

And to the OP,I dont think a local website is the best place to go shouting "I know 12 dealers!", especially since the forum does have SYP actively reading threads/post's.:loopy:

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

You sound a bit paranoid! :hihi:

I think when your all alone in your life as you've pushed everyone away becaused your paranoid up the hills, well then it's time to quit.

Seen it happen 1st hand and not on TV at 9:25am just after Lorraine.

Ha Ha! you are the one sat watching Lorraine at home! I'm busy. busy. busy! Good job, good family. I've no regrets what so ever!:)

Carry on smoking it mate. The morons that smoke that filth have a greater risk of death and health problems than normal smokers.

I like to think of it like Darwins Theory of Evolution.

Let the losers kill themselves on drugs and weed out (pun intended) the weak!!

Think you're going to have to come up with a little more than that as evidence.

Archived