Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

Didn't you pack in smoking because of your new baby?

Not sure cannabis is a very good replacement.

Only after they've become so paranoid that they stab someone, perhaps?

Ever heard of Plea Bargain? Random nutjob kills someone with an axe, his brief says

"Say you are crazed on cannabis, Diminished responsibility innit"

Lesser sentence.

Cannabis is a depressant, like alcohol, but it doesn't fill A&E wards every Saturday night. I know four people who use cannabis and only three of them have killed someone with an axe.

Cannabis is a depressant, like alcohol, but it doesn't fill A&E wards every Saturday night.

What studies have been undertaken exploring the effects of alcohol on long-term cannabis smokers? It's just that, I know lots of people who drink, and less, but still a fair number, who smoke cannabis. Both behave reasonably well after partaking in their chosen drug. However, when the long-term cannabis smokers have a drink, then things get very 'interesting' indeed.

By the way, another reason I'm interested is that I was one of those people in A+E, along with a few others, who were set about by a group of regular long-term cannabis smokers, who'd had too many shandies. It wasn't pretty.

EDIT

I can't be sure, but I'm fairly sure, that at least some of the long-term cannabis users mentioned are also 'supposed' to be on drugs to help them with their paranoia - so this is something else added to the equation - don't know what these are called - sorry.

By the way, another reason I'm interested is that I was one of those people in A+E, along with a few others, who were set about by a group of regular long-term cannabis smokers, who'd had too many shandies. It wasn't pretty.

Were they wearing jeans and trainers? The evidence cannabis caused the violence is of equal value as the evidence it was caused by their dress.

Actually,,,,how did you know they were cannabis users?

Archived