Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

Learn to read and write again?!?!

I'm sorry, but if your friend let himself get that bad he he has anoy got himself to blame!

Drinking affects me balance, I like to drink, but not so much that I need to learn to walk again!

The symptoms are showing.

I don't care if it's against the law! Downloading music and film torrents is illegal, people still do it, it's too difficult to police. Just like smoking cannabis is!

I know at least a dozen people in sheffield who sell it and it's as easy to get as buying the tobacco and papers I use to smoke it!

Whether the law or anti cannabis groups like it or not, it's impossible to stop! So instead of spending BILLIONS every year to prevent people using it, why not legalise it?

I bet not one of you can come up with a GOOD reason as to why it shouldn't be!

And the stoners protested outside the townhall and cried, "let us pay tax!"

One man with a joint in his hand and a pipe in his pocket threw a tenner at a pensioner. The old man was very happy with a smile on his face from ear to ear, he promptly entered a pub.

And more gathered, phonecalls were made an a shed load of cars hopped onto the M1 and headed to Sheffield. It were proper gridlock. But the people outside the town hall now had plenty of ganja and they decided to march on the hospital and to give out weed for free to the needy.

And what with all the gridlock and petrol consumed as people headed to Sheffield the defict was reduced and what with the tobacco being smoked in the spliffs, some of the debt was actually paid down and the economy flourished.

Within a month derelict pubs were converted into Amsterdam style cafes. Unemployment was falling and the money generated used to build the 20000 or so homes, for the 20000 that bid weekly for them in Sheffield.

Funny taking the mick out of a dyslexic person isn't it! Are you drunk?

I'm as drunk as you are dyslexic, smoke less and make more sense it's pickled your brain.

Must be all that tobacco you smoke it with you should try ice.

Learn to read and write again?!?!

I'm sorry, but if your friend let himself get that bad he he has anoy got himself to blame!

Drinking affects me balance, I like to drink, but not so much that I need to learn to walk again!

Is that a he he or should it be a ha ha ! LOL

You must be very proud of yourself.

Archived