Who's gonna stop me smoking cannabis??

Were they wearing jeans and trainers? The evidence cannabis caused the violence is of equal value as the evidence it was caused by their dress.

Actually,,,,how did you know they were cannabis users?

Probably.

If you wish to start a thread on how how you dress affects your behaviour, then please do.

Because I know them.

So it was alcohol induced violence. Happens with people who drink alcohol and don't smoke cannabis.

Yes it does. But if you read my whole post, you'll see the question I am asking and why. I believe that the some long-term regular users of cannabis act very irrationally, abnormally so, when they consume alcohol and would be very interested if any studies have been undertaken in this field, exploring the links.

Whilst it's true that some people have ridiculous notions about the dangers of cannabis, its also true that some people have ridiculous notions about the safety of it as well.

I'm not arguing in favor of it being illegal of course but just that its a myth that it is is significantly less bad for you than tobacco.

I know very well what I'm saying. Do you believe there's absolutely no correlation between the increase in cannabis use amongst young people and the increase in young people carrying knives?

If it were legalised, no need for knives!

Archived