Dirty Stop Outs at Gatecrasher One?

HazyJane

This was supposed to be a new monthly night, on Tuesdays, launching last week.

Did it actually happen? There was no promo on their site about it, apart from this pic,

http://www.gatecrasher.co.uk/gatecrasherone/nights/nights_webpages/images/mondays_10.gif

which isn't there now and it says there's nothing happening on the club on Tuesdays.

I have an American DJ friend who is supposed to be playing there on Nov 8th. I've tried emailing the club for details, but haven't had a reply.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Hi This Is Jay from the Funk Junkies, I am one of the promoters for the night. It is booked for the 2nd tuesday of every month and the next one is on the 8th of november with Sammy Jo from the sissor sisters doing a dj set. We open at 10pm and close at 2am and it is £4 with nus and £5 without. This may vary slightly depending on the dj guests but not too much. The info will be put on the Gatecrasher website as soon as I can speak to the web designer.

Thanks for the interest

Jay.

Archived