Howfar can spurs go??

scottf

Even Barcelona can have an off day. That's why the "Champions' League," being a knockout tournament in the latter stages, is not a viable measurement of which team is the best in Europe. Knockout tournaments are chiefly won by luck.

Skybet currently have Barca as 6/5 favourites to win the tournament; which means they are more likely to lose than to win. If they do lose, then any of the other teams might take advantage; even Spurs.

Hopefully nowhere. Fat ugly ginger harry and his team of rejects already think they have won it anyway so whats it matter. We had the hardest draw against the best side in the world and lost by one goal so hopefully they get spurs and lets see how good the spurs are then.

Hopefully nowhere. Fat ugly ginger harry and his team of rejects already think they have won it anyway so whats it matter. We had the hardest draw against the best side in the world and lost by one goal so hopefully they get spurs and lets see how good the spurs are then.

Oi Grumps

No need to be bitter just coz Arsenal lost miserably the other day :P:hihi:

How far can they go?

All the way to the bottom of the Football Conference league, I hope!

Remember they're only still in the Premiership 'cos some ****of a referee threw every decision their way during the last game of the season a few years ago - Spurs should have gone down and Barnsley stayed up

:rant: :rant: :rant:

Think you just have to sit down and accept that Spurs are indeed a very good team and play attractive football when they want to do so. They don't play the same style of football as Arsenal or Barcelona no, however they are a very hard team to break down and can dig deep to get results and catch teams on the break when they want to.

As for the Redknapp comments, as a Neutral I consider him one of the shrewdest and most knowledgable managers in the game, he knows how he likes his football team to play and in all honesty on managerial record and previous ability shown, he's a dead cert to be the next England gaffer and I personally consider him one of the best managers in the world right now.

on the showing against Milan at home, i would say not very far.

shocking,boring match to watch,i'd want my money back after watching that.

Lennon had 2 opponents around him everytime he got the ball and Bale was off his game when he came on.

Corluka never crossed the halfway line, Hutton is far better going forward.

hope they get drawn against best team of all-time? in quarter-final.

then we will see if Bale is the best or 2nd best player in the world next to Messi.

i don't want Spurs winning champions league as i said before first qualifying match that they are capable of winning it,i could have got maybe 66/1 at start, not now thou.

Think you just have to sit down and accept that Spurs are indeed a very good team and play attractive football when they want to do so. They don't play the same style of football as Arsenal or Barcelona no, however they are a very hard team to break down and can dig deep to get results and catch teams on the break when they want to.

As for the Redknapp comments, as a Neutral I consider him one of the shrewdest and most knowledgable managers in the game, he knows how he likes his football team to play and in all honesty on managerial record and previous ability shown, he's a dead cert to be the next England gaffer and I personally consider him one of the best managers in the world right now.

Harry redknapp as england manager would be a joke in my eyes id rather have your old gaffer warnock but thts a different subject. As for spurs being attractive. Were they last night? No and shrewd id say more like a crook isnt he up on a f.a charge for something dodgy already and look at some of the players he signed at pompey for daft money who were crap at best. John utaka is one that springs to mind on 70k a week. Anyone would be a good manager with the money he has had at spurs. Look the fees he has paid up and you will be shocked how much he has spent and wasted in many cases. Naughton 7 million come on was he worth that really? Then we move onto you saying there attractive and hard to break down and can catch you on the break 'WHEN THEY WANT TO ' So when they were 4 down at inter and lettin 3 in at wolves at the weekend was that them NOT WANTING to be all the things you said about them. Oh and for the record they are a decent side and have done very very well to be where they are but please dont give horrid harry the praise because martin jol or any other half decent manager would have spurs in the same position or better with the coin he has had to spend. And one final point spurs are only in the champions league because they came fourth because of under achivement by liverpool last season. They will not win the champions league and il bet you anything you like they dont finish top 4 this season and as for next season they wont finish top 5. Why because reknapp isnt really that good! !! Rant over

Redknapp is a wheeler dealer, look at his transfer records at both West Ham and Portsmouth. He wouldn't have clue as England manager if he couldn't scour the foreign transfer markets.

Archived