Howfar can spurs go??

scottf

i was loving the 'are you watching ar-sen-al' chants at full-time!

I've always thought that Spurs fans are more genuine than the spivs from down the road, the number of empty seats 5 to 10 minutes before the end of a game at The Emirates Stadium beggars belief irrespective of the scoreline.

I thought Spurs were lucky at times, Milan played well but had 11 men to break down which they failed to do so fair does to Tottenham, that won't work against the more fancied teams though.

You have got to hope that they dont get Barcelona in the next round if they are to progress, because Barca will be big winners against Spurs

You have got to hope that they dont get Barcelona in the next round if they are to progress, because Barca will be big winners against Spurs

Spurs are punching above there weight theres no doubt about that, i thought Gareth Bail looked a bit of a bottler last night.

Spurs are punching above there weight theres no doubt about that, i thought Gareth Bail looked a bit of a bottler last night.
i wunt say he looked a bottler, more like unfit, that was his 2nd comeback match as sub after a 6 or so weeks layoff

Hopefully nowhere. Fat ugly ginger harry and his team of rejects already think they have won it anyway so whats it matter. We had the hardest draw against the best side in the world and lost by one goal so hopefully they get spurs and lets see how good the spurs are then.
It's your own fault really for coming second in an easy group, isn't it?

Spurs were very poor by their standards last night, but they remain one of the competition's leading scorers and one of the most entertaining teams in it. Even your mob were playing "lump it to Van Persie/Bendtner" for most of the game at the Nou Camp.

Even Barcelona can have an off day. That's why the "Champions' League," being a knockout tournament in the latter stages, is not a viable measurement of which team is the best in Europe. Knockout tournaments are chiefly won by luck.

The only truly viable way to measure who the best team in Europe is, would be to have a league where all the members of it play each other home and away. That's not something I want to see so the Champs. League in it's current format is the next best thing.

There's more luck involved in winning the CL than a domestic league but it's not chiefly down to luck. Otherwise we'd have seen a lot more obscure winners than what we've witnessed. In recent times only Porto have been truly shock winners and that looks less of a shock now than it did at the time, due to us now knowing how good Mourinho is.

Archived