Motorist attacks cyclists because he felt threatened

The man claimed his car was attacked and his son was ill and he needed to get him to hospital. Footage of the event proved he was lying. He's a banker, and is facing multiple attempted murder charges.

That someone would even consider using a vehicle as a weapon in that manner means he deserves to be in prison for a long, long time. it was a miracle nobody was killed or seriously injured.

Probably just got sick and tired of their stupid, time wasting protest. Simple really.

It's not a protest, it's a peaceful bike ride, I've been on them, but yes, you're right, that was his excuse and it's why he going to spend a long time in a cell thinking about what a cretin he is. :hihi:

It's not a protest, it's a peaceful bike ride, I've been on them, but yes, you're right, that was his excuse and it's why he going to spend a long time in a cell thinking about what a cretin he is. :hihi:

I thought it said they were protesting about too many cars being on the road

I thought it said they were protesting about too many cars being on the road

That's crap BBC reporting for you, they often print a load of old rubbish about cyclists.

CM is a peaceful rally of cyclists who tour around London then go for some beers or a meal. It's a fantastic way to see the city and a chance to make new friends and show people they don't have to sit on crowded dirty public transport or spend a fortune on commuting into London by car, at speeds slower than an over weight asthmatic could manage on a bike.

Archived