Motorist attacks cyclists because he felt threatened

No not that one..the one that shows the altercation etc before the bus driver knocks him off..the one with the argument etc?

it gives a clip later on of the bus crossing into the cyclists lane on a roundabout cutting the cyclist up. It doesn't show the argument, the reporter tells you about it.

I think unbelieveably it doesn't sound like he has been banned from driving???

it gives a clip later on of the bus crossing into the cyclists lane on a roundabout cutting the cyclist up. It doesn't show the argument, the reporter tells you about it.

I think unbelieveably it doesn't sound like he has been banned from driving???

OK got it.. ta

I'm not defending either of them..on the video it looks like the bus was on the r/a before the cyclist and was indicating and already moving into the lane well in front of him I bet the cyclist wasn't even in his mirror at that time....even if I had been in my car I think I would have let the bus in..we don't know what was said between the two afterwards...no excuse for what the bus driver did though..should have been done for attempted murder and his licence thrown away..

You need to look before then, about 30-31 seconds. The red car has exited the box junction, the bus is about 6 feet from the end of the box junction and the cyclist has yet to even enter the roundabout. There was plenty of room at this point yet for some reason the cyclist thought it would be a good idea to close the gap.

jb

I didn't get to :33 without having seen 30-31 as well, there is nothing there to change what I saw.

Archived