Looking for Ronald Charlesworth

Lauz55

Hi there,

I am currently doing some family history research and I've hit a brick wall. My great great grandmother Eliza Charlesworth seems to 'vanish' from all records following the birth of her son John White Charlesworth in 1885.

Unfortunatley my mum and her brothers and sisters don't know anything about her and my grandad died about 20 years ago.

I know that my grandad had a brother named Ronald but he will have died now too. I do know however that he had a son also named Ronald Charlesworth and I am trying to trace him. He would have be around 70 years old now so born in around 1941.

I don't really know much else about him, my grandads name was Clifford Charlesworth and his wife was Norah. They had 8 children, the youngest being my mum, Marguerite.

Any help in tracing him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Laura

My nanan and grandad lived on Wordsworth Avenue at Parson Cross until 1992 when they both died.

I think Ron lived in the Arbourthorne/Manor area.

I'm really not sure whether he had any other children though.

Thanks

Hi there,

I am currently doing some family history research and I've hit a brick wall. My great great grandmother Eliza Charlesworth seems to 'vanish' from all records following the birth of her son John White Charlesworth in 1885.

Unfortunatley my mum and her brothers and sisters don't know anything about her and my grandad died about 20 years ago.

I know that my grandad had a brother named Ronald but he will have died now too. I do know however that he had a son also named Ronald Charlesworth and I am trying to trace him. He would have be around 70 years old now so born in around 1941.

I don't really know much else about him, my grandads name was Clifford Charlesworth and his wife was Norah. They had 8 children, the youngest being my mum, Marguerite.

Any help in tracing him would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Laura

Is Ronald junior married to an Elsie Charlesworth?

If you put his name into 192.com there is one on there 65+ but you have to pay a load of money out to find the rest. Another way of doing it though is to go on this site http://www.findmypast.co.uk/LRPersonStartSearchServlet You still have to pay money out but it's a lot less.

I research family trees for people so if you want any more information about the other family mentioned please ask.:)

Is Ronald junior married to an Elsie Charlesworth? If you put his name into 192.com there is one on there 65+...
The 2004 electoral roll (which I have on a CD) shows this Ronald Charlesworth, married to Elsie (at an address in S5) and also a Ronald W. Charlesworth who shares an S6 address with a Gordon P. Charlesworth. The S5 Charlesworths are evidently still listed in the 2009 census (according to what is available free from 192.com).

I have sent the two addresses to Lauz55 via a Private Message.

In the 1960's I knew a Ron Charlesworth who sopu nds like the one you are looking for.

He worked in the Radiology Dept at River Don Works.

He was a great Photographer and was in the firm's Photographic Club at the same time as me.

I haven't an address although Hillsborough or Stannington comes to mind.

I know this info isn't much but it may jolt someone Else's memopry.

PopT

I went to school with Gordon Charlesworth who's father is called Ronald if i'm not mistaken (but I might be) his Bro was called Ronald to.

They now live rond the corner from me and Ronald Charlesworth will be closer to 80 now I would have thought.

Anyway, he is still around and his wife who's name I don't know passes my house daily.

If you can link him with Verdon Street in the 60s/70s and Everingham Rd today this could be your man.

Archived