Wybourn High School 1969 - Searching for fellow school mates

Hi ya Shefflasfema

OK give us some more to go on,

For all we know you could be a baliff on the suss, i think the statue of libertation for debts is about 12 years, so that puts most of us in the clear from that period, who is your stepdad?, have you tried friends renunited ?, i am from Wybourn school and from that period, so come on, you show me yours and ill show you mine, to coin the phrase.

Happy hunting

Whatever:suspect:

Originally posted by whatever

Hi ya Shefflasfema

OK give us some more to go on,

For all we know you could be a baliff on the suss, i think the statue of libertation for debts is about 12 years, so that puts most of us in the clear from that period, who is your stepdad?, have you tried friends renunited ?, i am from Wybourn school and from that period, so come on, you show me yours and ill show you mine, to coin the phrase.

Happy hunting

Whatever:suspect:

Ha ha ha ha!! Sorry I had to laugh at this one! No, I am certainly not a baliff on the suss, don't worry! I am not after your address or telephone numbers people, just if you knew my stepdad or if not what your memories of the school are etc etc... This isn't for me it is for my stepdad who doesn't even know how to switch a computer on let alone do something like this!!! Bless him.

Anyway, I haven't gone on friends reunited as you have to pay to use the service apart from just registering your details on there, you have to pay to get in touch with anyone and to be fair I can't afford that at the moment :mad:

My stepdad has asked me not to put his name on here for probably the same reasons as you are thinking whatever, and he isn't around at the moment to ask for any more information, but if you want to private message me you are welcome and I will get back to you when he gets back home?

:thumbsup:

:P

come to think of it finchy wernt, the only one handy with the stick. mr britton, mr bishop, mr riley,mr lancaster mr russan

could all lay it on much to my first hand experience & last but not least the headmaster mr bland could lay it on just as hard

cads