Public Sector Workers - genuinely worried out their clients? I think not

The unions are on the march again, with the public sector and when they are on the news its always "this will have a devastating effect on the people who use the service".........or.........."they are not thinking about what impact this will have etc....."

Now come on, why don't these public sector workers just come out and be honest, they should give the real reason why they are on strike

"I am on strike today, as I could lose my job and my salary. I could then have my home respossessed, we won't be able to afford holidays if I lose my job and I don't fancy my chances in the private sector"

JUST BE HONEST

Do youth workers genuinely care about the dregs of society that they have to deal with? do drug workers genuinely care about the smackhead losers they have to come face to face with everyday? do the public sector workers genuinely enjou coming into contact with the pondlife of society that so often uses these services?

How many public sector workers would actually carry on doing their jobs if they won 6 million pounds on the lottery this weekend? I bet most would quit with immediate effect and start having trips around the world.

So public sector workers, don't tell me you care about your clients. YOu only care about your terms and conditions and you lifestyle that is funded by the taxpayer:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

If we didnt care about our clients we would not be doing the job!!!!!!!! and yes of course we worry about salaries ect like everyone else.And no im sure no one in their right mind would continue to work after winning loads on the lottery not just the public sector workers.Dont forget as well public sector workers are all taxpayers just wondering if the bitterness is choking you as it seems a pointless bitter rant against public sector we arent to blame for all what ails in the world.

Do youth workers genuinely care about the dregs of society that they have to deal with? do drug workers genuinely care about the smackhead losers they have to come face to face with everyday? do the public sector workers genuinely enjou coming into contact with the pondlife of society that so often uses these services?

The ones I know do. They don't strike, they don't march. They just do their jobs and hope the powers that be can see the cuts won't work. Or they have meetings with them and show what would happen if "x" loses their job.

The unions are on the march again, with the public sector and when they are on the news its always "this will have a devastating effect on the people who use the service".........or.........."they are not thinking about what impact this will have etc....."

Now come on, why don't these public sector workers just come out and be honest, they should give the real reason why they are on strike

"I am on strike today, as I could lose my job and my salary. I could then have my home respossessed, we won't be able to afford holidays if I lose my job and I don't fancy my chances in the private sector"

JUST BE HONEST

How many public sector workers would actually carry on doing their jobs if they won 6 million pounds on the lottery this weekend? I bet most would quit with immediate effect and start having trips around the world.

So public sector workers, don't tell me you care about your clients. YOu only care about your terms and conditions and you lifestyle that is funded by the taxpayer:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

you obviously know nothing, my partner works in the public sector and yet hasnt been on strike at all he actually enjoys his job but dont tell me you wudnt be thinkin of yourself when it comes to losing money. weve got 2 kids and 1 on the way plus a roof over our heads to pay for so yes of course the first thing on their minds is tryin not to lose money same as you would be if you was in that position. but if ur user name is anything to go by you obviously get your money for doing nothing anyway so who r you to critcise!!!!

JUST BE HONEST

Having been a public sector worker for the last 30 years ,I can tell you that the majority of us do care about the people we work with. Most of my colleagues will, more often than not be doing considerably more than their paid hours to make sure that the job gets done.Those that are only in it for the money tend to rise up the greasey pole of management as quick as they can ,where the money is is better and they do'nt have to come into contact with what you would call "pond life"

Having been a public sector worker for the last 30 years ,I can tell you that the majority of us do care about the people we work with. Most of my colleagues will, more often than not be doing considerably more than their paid hours to make sure that the job gets done.Those that are only in it for the money tend to rise up the greasey pole of management as quick as they can ,where the money is is better and they do'nt have to come into contact with what you would call "pond life"

I haven't been working for the public sector for that long being 24 lol but I completely agree with what's put here. Yes, some people don't care but most do, just remember though, we too pay taxes.

That rant is just ridiculous though, obviously we care about our own lives just as you too probably do.

But if I won 6 million, don't worry, I'll save the tax payer's money and leave :hihi:

Archived