Public Sector Workers - genuinely worried out their clients? I think not

Defo a troll, I care about my job and my customers. It's natural to worry about your individual situation. I am public sector worker and worry about my job and the effect it will have on the people who use the services. I think OP has a massive chip on his shoulder and has no idea what he is spouting about.

Why are people trying to systematically demonise the public sector and the unemployed by stigmatisation?

Ignore the O.P. if that's the best the haters can do to demonise public sector workers then they've got very little to be worried about.

The unions are on the march again, with the public sector and when they are on the news its always "this will have a devastating effect on the people who use the service".........or.........."they are not thinking about what impact this will have etc....."

Now come on, why don't these public sector workers just come out and be honest, they should give the real reason why they are on strike

"I am on strike today, as I could lose my job and my salary. I could then have my home respossessed, we won't be able to afford holidays if I lose my job and I don't fancy my chances in the private sector"

JUST BE HONEST

Do youth workers genuinely care about the dregs of society that they have to deal with? do drug workers genuinely care about the smackhead losers they have to come face to face with everyday? do the public sector workers genuinely enjou coming into contact with the pondlife of society that so often uses these services?

How many public sector workers would actually carry on doing their jobs if they won 6 million pounds on the lottery this weekend? I bet most would quit with immediate effect and start having trips around the world.

So public sector workers, don't tell me you care about your clients. YOu only care about your terms and conditions and you lifestyle that is funded by the taxpayer:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

This is top quality trolling. You've put some real effort in and its paid off. Well done you. :rolleyes:

Ignore the O.P. if that's the best the haters can do to demonise public sector workers then they've got very little to be worried about.

But it's not just the OP is it? It is prevalent in every media source who try to influence public opinion; probably with the intention of making the coming actions/punishments socially acceptable.

There are a tiny few who choose to work in the public sector because they would never get out of bed in the morning to work to make profits for a capitalist :roll: but I would imagine most people in the public sector regard it as just a job, like everyone else and dont think about politics at all.

I don't see the point of getting out of bed just to make someone who's already rich richer. Where's the reward in that? A few scraps thrown from the table maybe. I'm very fond of the people I look after but I would certainly retire if I won the lottery. It doesn't mean I don't care, it's just obvious to me that there's much, much more to life than work.

Archived