Cyclists and road rage..

I'm still a motorist, cyclists and pedestrian. I just happen to be in my study today.

It's as much to do with me as with anyone else...

I'm ignoring ladOnDole as he's a silly troll and probably isn't old enough to drive.

That wasn't the crux of my argument but yeah I do on occasion feel more important when in the bigger scheme of things i'm porbably not.

Maybe I misunderstood, it seemed to be the crux of the argument, because otherwise the occasional slight delay you experience wouldn't need remedying, or even mentioning.

I think we established that cyclists don't actually have any real affect on your day to day journeys, despite your misconception that being help up for 10 seconds somehow costs you lots of time.

Maybe I misunderstood, it seemed to be the crux of the argument, because otherwise the occasional slight delay you experience wouldn't need remedying, or even mentioning.

I think we established that cyclists don't actually have any real affect on your day to day journeys, despite your misconception that being help up for 10 seconds somehow costs you lots of time.

It does cost me lots of time and I don't have to rationalise that to you. I don't like being stuck behing them and find most on the roads to be unobservant, a nuisance and dangerous.

Think this thread has gone on long enough, put it to bed sweetcheaks!

It does cost me lots of time and I don't have to rationalise that to you. I don't like being stuck behing them and find most on the roads to be unobservant, a nuisance and dangerous.

Then that is your opinion, and everyone is entitled to their opinion, but not their own set of facts. If you work in a hospital then I presume you have some inkling of a scientific background? If so, please show data that cyclists are dangerous and lead to increased deaths or injuries on the roads.

I think it is this lack of hard facts to back up your opinions (again, to which you are entitled), that prevents sweet cheaks (sic), as you put it, from putting your argument to bed.

No it dosen't.

And you won't rationalise it for the simple reason that it's impossible to rationalise something which is entirely in your head.

It does cost me lots of time

I think we've firmly established that it doesn't. The level of bad luck required would be unbelievable.

and I don't have to rationalise that to you.

Fine don't, but don't expect anyone to agree with you if you can't rationalise your opinions.

I don't like being stuck behing them and find most on the roads to be unobservant, a nuisance and dangerous.

Despite being one yourself and presumably not behaving like that? Take a look in the mirror!

Well, you're not the thread boss are you, feel free to stop commenting though now that your opinion has been proven baseless.

Has everyone quite finished climbing up on their soap boxes? You cyclists are the most sensitive group of people! You wont believe me about that either has I hav no statistics to back up my argument.

This obsession with statistics is a little ridiculous I was expressing an oppinion not putting forward a white paper. I would obviously love to spend my time researching the number of accidents involving cyclists etc however that has nothing to do with my field of medicine and as such people might get a bit fed up.

Hope you all enjoyed your ride to work in the sun this morning...

I don't like being stuck behing them and find most on the roads to be unobservant, a nuisance and dangerous.

Seeing as your problems are apparently at rush hour, I'm pretty sure you won't be stuck behing a cyclist. You'll be stuck behing a car and the cyclist will be peddling off towards the horizon.

Let it go I don't like cyclists on the road but I don't actively try and knock them off. Think we are jsut covering old ground again.

I didn't appreciate the bicycle pump through the bedroom window this morning either!

Archived