Is Satan really a bad person?

but what do you have to offer if people obey you ?

Please don't try and change the subject, I asked you a rather simple yes or no question

Would it be alright for me to kill you and your entire family (except for the women of course, I give them to my loyal followers) for not obeying my rules as long as I gave you a "way out" first, like god does?

Which has been shown to be false (in that "god" had made it impossible for a "way out").

Yeah I'd almost forgotten about that. The Pharaoh did not have a choice, god took away his free will, and the normal people of Egypt certainly didn't have a choice, but they were punished horribly anyway.

Please don't try and change the subject, I asked you a rather simple yes or no question

Would it be alright for me to kill you and your entire family (except for the women of course, I give them to my loyal followers) for not obeying my rules as long as I gave you a "way out" first, like god does?

no it would not be right for you as you dont have the authority

and what do you have to offer for anyones obedience ?

Archived