Is Satan really a bad person?

Too simplistic

It's the freakin' subject of the thread.

why do you spend so much time talking about God?

Try reading the OP on the thread, you may (just may) then understand the point of the thread and exercise. If you can't, then (as pointed out before) you appear to simply be trolling.

And you think people of faith are nuts!

Sneaky edit there, couldn't let your comment stand without a snidey dig, could you:rolleyes:. Do try and read the thread, otherwise (especially with edits such as this) you appear to be a troll.

It's the freakin' subject of the thread.

Try reading the OP on the thread, you may (just may) then understand the point of the thread and exercise. If you can't, then (as pointed out before) you appear to simply be trolling.

You still spend lots of time talking about something you don't believe in, so you say....

You don't need to call people names, just reply sensibly.

Then read the thread for the answers that your seeking as to why I am involved in a thinking exercise about the merits of "satan" being evil which is, after all, the purpose of this thread.

Then read the thread for the answers that your seeking as to why I am involved in a thinking exercise about the merits of "satan" being evil which is, after all, the purpose of this thread.

You spend so much time discussing sky pixies............

You spend so much time discussing sky pixies............

Well done. You've confirmed my suspicions that you are, indeed, a troll. It's also obvious that you have not read (or have completely failed to understand the point of) the thread. If you are truly not understanding the point of the thread, then go find an adult so that they can explain it to you.

Nice to see an admission that god is a sky pixie, not something I've ever said but, as you've defined it [god] as such ...

That is the atheist definition of which you claim to be one so by your own definition you spend hours talking about sky pixies. It hardly seems a sensible thing to do unless you are seriously seeking answers and if so why don't you come out of the closet?

That is the atheist definition

Now you're lying. That maybe how some atheists describe "god", though certainly not all.

so by your own definition you spend hours talking about sky pixies.

More Lies, that's your definition that you're now attempting to attribute to me.

It hardly seems a sensible thing to do

Do you really have problems with your English language skills that you still have not worked out the purpose of this thread?

It hardly seems a sensible thing to do unless you are seriously seeking answers and if so why don't you come out of the closet?

See here for a brief history of my religious upbringing (though you are already aware of it as I have explained it to you on numerous occasions under your other username).

Harken, is that the footfalls of goats on wood I hear? I think your bridge could do with you to enforce the toll.

Archived