Is Satan really a bad person?

The point being people do them which proves how wicked mankind is. And there is your evidence. Thank you.

I didn't say they didn't, I was pointing out that they are illegal acts according to the REAL LAW. ie the ones passed by HUMANS, not fairies or fictional Gods. Don't you understand real life?

You have free will and that is what causes all the trouble.

So you don't believe that we should have free will?

What sort of Draconian society do you think we should have then?

In your sort of society you wouldn't be able to express your views on a forum would you? You wouldn'y be allowed the free will to do so.

I didn't say they didn't, I was pointing out that they are illegal acts according to the REAL LAW. ie the ones passed by HUMANS, not fairies or fictional Gods. Don't you understand real life?

So if you have no complaints with the real law, you cannot complain about the Bible which is very similar.

The proof is the number of Christians today.

Bolleaux.

There is no proof there at all. The number of misguided people is no measure of truth.

You might as well say that the number of people buying The Sun means it's a good paper.

Archived