Is Satan really a bad person?

Free will. Perhaps you are scared of what your free will, and freedom of speech, allows you to do and think.

I just said free will is fine, but with it goes responsibility, so what is your problem, don't you like being held responsible for your actions?

Bolleaux.

There is no proof there at all. The number of misguided people is no measure of truth.

You might as well say that the number of people buying The Sun means it's a good paper.

May I correct you? ;)

I rather think, sir, that you mean "the number of people buying the Sun proves it's a Newspaper", when it's not even fit to use as loo paper

that's a ludicrous statement.

the proof could be the number of people who put "Jedi" as their religion on the Census return form.

Or even the number of Sikhs, Hindus, Jews, Muslims, Wiccans, Pagans Animists, etc.

Everyting he says is ludicrous, he even brought religion into a thread about 6 ton skips:roll::D:love:

May I correct you? ;)

I rather think, sir, that you mean "the number of people buying the Sun proves it's a Newspaper, when it's not even fit to use as loo paper

No correction needed. :thumbsup: That's what I meant.

I just said free will is fine, but with it goes responsibility, so what is your problem, don't you like being held responsible for your actions?

You're the one saying "satan" (a mythical entity) is responsible for the wrongs committed by humans.

You're the one saying "satan" (a mythical entity) is responsible for the wrongs committed by humans.

We agreed early on that it is people who do wrong. (You have to agree with that seeing as you say Satan is a mythical entity.)

How would your God view you Grahame?

Would he think you were furthering his cause, or making a mockery of him by your comments?

Think on lad.

Archived