Is Satan really a bad person?

How would your God view you Grahame?

Would he think you were furthering his cause, or making a mockery of him by your comments?

Think on lad.

It's all about doing what is right and being responsible for our own actions and people on here disagree. That says more about humankind than anything else, and how you can disagree with a simple truth that right is better than wrong I do not know.

being responsible for our own actions and people on here disagree.

Who's disagreed with this?

Please provide proof or withdraw this lie.

You keep saying that people are trying to absolve responsibility, but it is the religious that say "satan" made me do it (or influences people/tempts them).

how you can disagree with a simple truth that right is better than wrong I do not know.

You're making it up again Grahame.

How dare you say that I disagree that right is better than wrong.

You awful person. May god forgive you. :rolleyes:

Who's disagreed with this?

Please provide proof or withdraw this lie.

You keep saying that people are trying to absolve responsibility, but it is the religious that say "satan" made me do it (or influences people/tempts them).

I am saying and God says the same thing, which is that WE, all of us will be held accountable for our own actions and no one else. It is you and I who will stand before the judgement seat and if you don't believe that at least believe that you and no one else is responsible for what you do.

It's all about doing what is right and being responsible for our own actions and people on here disagree. That says more about humankind than anything else, and how you can disagree with a simple truth that right is better than wrong I do not know.

But you want everybody to live by your standards Grahame but we can't we're human, Nothing is black and white, you need to get a reality check. There are so many good people out there and hardly any of them are christians.We know the difference between right and wrong but this comes from within ourselves not from worshipping gods, fairies, hobgoblins or any other deities that don't exist:love::love:

Archived