Is Satan really a bad person?

We agreed early on that it is people who do wrong. (You have to agree with that seeing as you say Satan is a mythical entity.)

As I understand it, and what I believe-the devil is evil and does play a part in humans doing wrong. He serves as an agent of temptation, but people have the free will to choose what to do and are therefore responsible for their actions.

at least believe that you and no one else is responsible for what you do.

Where have I claimed that I'm not responsible for my actions?

Proof please or retract the lie that people have said that they are not responsible for their own actions (unless through diminished responsibilities in a criminal prosecution).

As I understand it, and what I believe-the devil is evil and does play a part in humans doing wrong. He serves as an agent of temptation, but people have the free will to choose what to do and are therefore responsible for their actions.

That's right, I left out the devil because people were saying they don't believe in him.

It is you and I who will stand before the judgement seat and if you don't believe that at least believe that you and no one else is responsible for what you do.

You should, therefore, think very hard about what you post on here.

And by the way, what is the judgement seat?

MODS. Shouldn't this thread be removed, like most of the ones that Grahame posts on?

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Every time there is the chance for intelligent debate on religion, along he comes, bad mouths every other religion, makes things up based on what he hasn't read, which takes the thread so far off topic that it becomes bogged down in circular arguments, then gets closed:(.

Where have I claimed that I'm not responsible for my actions?

Proof please or retract the lie that people have said that they are not responsible for their own actions (unless through diminished responsibilities in a criminal prosecution).

I did not say you claimed you are not responsible for you actions, I was confirming along with you now that you are responsible for your actions.

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Every time there is the chance for intelligent debate on religion, along he comes, bad mouths every other religion, makes things up based on what he hasn't read, which takes the thread so far off topic that it becomes bogged down in circular arguments, then gets closed:(.

You seem very keen on debating with him though.

Archived