Is Satan really a bad person?

You should, therefore, think very hard about what you post on here.

And by the way, what is the judgement seat?

I think its a bit like the naughty step and Jo Frost sends all sinners to sit on it:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I'm inclined to agree with you.

Every time there is the chance for intelligent debate on religion, along he comes, bad mouths every other religion, makes things up based on what he hasn't read, which takes the thread so far off topic that it becomes bogged down in circular arguments, then gets closed:(.

:thumbsup:

It can be fun though can't it? :hihi:

But as I said previously, what would the sky pixie think of him?

Not exactly a good advert is it?

I did not say you claimed you are not responsible for you actions, I was confirming along with you now that you are responsible for your actions.

So, who are the people you are referring to in the text below?

with free will goes responsibility which people on here are rejecting.

I did not say you claimed you are not responsible for you actions, I was confirming along with you now that you are responsible for your actions.

Yes you want us to behave like you, Grahame, and that, my friend, is not humanly possible:love::love:

I think its a bit like the naughty step and Jo Frost sends all sinners to sit on it:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I've been on the naughty step many times, but I'm still going to the grave (or Hell as Grahame describes it). The same place he's going to if hell is the grave, as he says it is.

So, who are the people you are referring to in the text below?

People are rejecting the whole Bible, they always have done you know that, they reject Christianity, religion, God, Satan, people have been rejecting everything, all of human activity is ok according to most.

<snip>

Another non-answer.

You made the accusation that people are rejecting responsibility for their actions. The burden of proof lies with the accuser.

Now, please supply proof that people on this thread are rejecting responsibility for their actions, or retract the (provably false) accusation.

Archived