Is Satan really a bad person?

The basic law of the land is similar to the Ten Commandments and if you reject them you reject responsibility for them.

If you really believe this, then you have my pity. I reject the 10 commandments, but will abide by the laws of the land in which I live.

Your 10 commandment don't mention rape. You even went as far as saying a man could not rape his wife on another (now long gone) thread on here.

You are a liar in saying that people on this thread have rejected responsibility for their actions based purely on the fact that they don't believe in "god".

Now (in the words of Mr. Kyle) do the decent thing and grow some and admit you've lied about everyone on this thread who doesn't follow your flavour of christianity.

Now tell us who on here, Grahame, is rejecting reponsibility. We in the most part are caring compassionate people. have jobs, don't break the law and the only evidence you have that we are immoral is that we reject the existence of mythical creatures such as your God, fairies, the easter bunny etc

And people dismiss the Ten Commandments which form the basis of English law and what sort of signal does that send out?

If you really believe this, then you have my pity. I reject the 10 commandments, but will abide by the laws of the land in which I live.

Your 10 commandment don't mention rape. You even went as far as saying a man could not rape his wife on another (now long gone) thread on here.

You are a liar in saying that people on this thread have rejected responsibility for their actions based purely on the fact that they don't believe in "god".

Now (in the words of Mr. Kyle) do the decent thing and grow some and admit you've lied about everyone on this thread who doesn't follow your flavour of christianity.

That is what I mean and they are only a very few very basic laws which you reject and I ask again, what sort of a signal does that send out?

And people dismiss the Ten Commandments which form the basis of English law and what sort of signal does that send out?

It shows that religion has had an influence on our early society.

That is what I mean and they are only a very few very basic laws which you reject

Are you now being deliberately obtuse?

I reject the bible as fact, in the same way that I reject "Noddy Goes Shopping" as fact, same as reject "Mr. Tickle" as fact.

You don't need the 10 commandments to make a decent society.

But now you reject even the basic precepts as you have just said in a previous post.

Oh dear.

I reject the bible and it's contents as a piece of fiction.

I do not reject the laws of the land I live in. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

Are you now being deliberately obtuse?

I reject the bible as fact, in the same way that I reject "Noddy Goes Shopping" as fact, same as reject "Mr. Tickle" as fact.

You don't need the 10 commandments to make a decent society.

You questioned me when I said that people rejected the Bible and it's teaching and now you are confirming everything I said.

Oh dear.

I reject the bible and it's contents as a piece of fiction.

I do not reject the laws of the land I live in. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp?

We haven't been talking about the laws of the land on this thread though have we.

You questioned me when I said that people rejected the Bible and it's teaching and now you are confirming everything I said.

No.

You said people rejected responsibility for their actions. What you're now claiming was said is yet another diversion and lie.

Now where, on this thread, has anyone tried to absolve themselves of responsibility for their action (which is what you originally claimed)?

Archived