Is Satan really a bad person?

Grahame, you need to read above post and see if you understand it, you think responsibility and christianity are the same thing THIS IS A LIE Nobody on here has said they reject responsibility and we all ABIDE BY THE LAWS OF THE LAND In fact I've done jury service

Me too. How dare this bigot Grahame judge me, when he doesn't know me.

Surely this is time for him to be given a long holiday from the forum.

Anyone agree?

Where have I said that?

When you quoted:

The cause of abortion could be anything a one night stand,too many kids already,Rape etc.

As an example of rejection of responsibilities.

So a rape victim is responsible for the actions of the rapist?

That really is a vile thing to say.

BTW you do realise that the post you quoted is actually taking responsibility for the actions. Blaming it on "satan" would be a cowards way out.

I'm sure Graham isn't at all saying that!

My entire point so far, and Graham agreed with me, is that we should all accept responsibility for our actions. Regardless of origin (Satan or the twisted darkness of men's hearts), it's all about responsibility.

I'm sure Graham isn't at all saying that!

My entire point so far, and Graham agreed with me, is that we should all accept responsibility for our actions. Regardless of origin (Satan or the twisted darkness of men's hearts), it's all about responsibility.

Yes but he thinks only christians have morals and have the monopoly on being responsible citizens and his views on abortion belong in the 19th century

Yes but he thinks only christians have morals and have the monopoly on being responsible citizens and his views on abortion belong in the 19th century

I'd like to hear Graham give his opinions on those subjects. :)

But I know without any kind of doubt that goodness and morality does not have any kind of grounding in religion. Like accepting personal responsibility for your actions, people do good and bad things without being beguiled by any kind of higher power.

I'd like to hear Graham give his opinions on those subjects. :)

But I know without any kind of doubt that goodness and morality does not have any kind of grounding in religion. Like accepting personal responsibility for your actions, people do good and bad things without being beguiled by any kind of higher power.

That would be going off topic, it would need another thread and it is getting late, so I will say 'night for now. :)

Archived