Is Satan really a bad person?

oh we can be sure that he IS saying that, and quite clearly.

let's not forget this is the same man who, ( in a thankfully dead thread) claimed that children were responsible for their own sexual abuse by learning about the facts of liife.

What's your opinion of the thread topic by the way. Is satan good or evil?

I am saying and God says the same thing, which is that WE, all of us will be held accountable for our own actions and no one else. It is you and I who will stand before the judgement seat and if you don't believe that at least believe that you and no one else is responsible for what you do.

When did god say this? How did this proclamation from god manifest itself? Was it a dream? Was it a burning bush?

You christians are fond of telling us what god expects of us but are reluctant to explain the exact method he (or she or it) uses to impart that knowledge to us.

The basic law of the land is similar to the Ten Commandments and if you reject them you reject responsibility for them.

This statement is obviously so far from reality as to be laughable. There are are only two of the ten commandments that contravene English law.

Please explain how two from ten can possibly be a basis for our laws being based on the commandments.

I think our laws are much better than the commandments as they actually prohibit rape, pedophilia and slavery.

If you really believe this, then you have my pity. I reject the 10 commandments, but will abide by the laws of the land in which I live.

Your 10 commandment don't mention rape. You even went as far as saying a man could not rape his wife on another (now long gone) thread on here.

You are a liar in saying that people on this thread have rejected responsibility for their actions based purely on the fact that they don't believe in "god".

Now (in the words of Mr. Kyle) do the decent thing and grow some and admit you've lied about everyone on this thread who doesn't follow your flavour of christianity.

Sorry Sccux, I responded as soon as I saw his post without reading the rest of the thread. You have said most of what I was thinking.

If Cliff Richard (a devout Christian) was eaten alive by wild dogs, would he go to heaven or has he committed a sin?

What about Barry Manilow -if he was assimilated by the Borg and then vapourized by a Starfleet phaser, heaven or hell?

If Cliff Richard (a devout Christian) was eaten alive by wild dogs, would he go to heaven or has he committed a sin?

What about Barry Manilow -if he was assimilated by the Borg and then vapourized by a Starfleet phaser, heaven or hell?

Brief purgatory perhaps, for minor offences against auditory health.

Archived