Is Satan really a bad person?

The first line of your signature is particularly pertinent here.

Why are you taking that video so seriously Grahame? the MOCK sacrifice is exactly that. They are MOCKING the ritual, if they really WERE worshipping Molloch (who ISN'T Satan) and he really existed, I think he'd be pretty furious they've mocked his worship rituals and misled him out of a sacrifice.

The scene is like something from a (weird) theme park show, excellent lighting, the cast are all set out pefectly facing the audience (it looks like there actually IS an audience too, you can see the heads bobbing about in front of the camera), even the fibreglass skull and sign over the entrance looks like the entrance to a ride at Alton Towers. I doubt that if all the worlds leaders were worshipping an evil god they would do it so openly and brightly lit.

I noticed your new signature by the way

"The god of this world is satan in all his guises"

I'm sure it has a cryptic meaning for you and your fellow version of believers, but it's pretty much saying that God is Satan. Which is also wrong.

As you know it is Jesus who Christians worship as the King of kings, Lord of lords and Almighty God.

And, if you knew your scriptures, you'd know that JC specifically told people not to worship him as he was not a god, but a messenger of god.

You are worshipping a false idol.

Archived