Is Satan really a bad person?

Which forum member is it who's a modern Satanist? I can't remember.

I don't mean a goat-sacrificing, hooded robe wearer typical of hollywood, I mean the kind of Satanism where it's something like "enjoy your life as much as you want".

I don't mean a goat-sacrificing, hooded robe wearer typical of hollywood, I mean the kind of Satanism where it's something like "enjoy your life as much as you want".

It's Leviathan13 :)

Nice guy

gotta say this sounds like what we're all doing, isn't it?

• 1 month later...
No, it is our fault for following a path that causes harm. We have the free-will and the knowledge to be able to judge the possible outcome of our actions and if as a result of that knowledge we go ahead and do it regardless of the possible harmful and damaging consequences, then it is us who are evil.

Can you give me an explanation of what your free will and knowledge of the possible outcomes, which you go ahead and do, regardless of the possible harmful and damaging consequences, that come from your posts on here?

I'll not get a reply I assume. :|

Can you give me an explanation of what your free will and knowledge of the possible outcomes, which you go ahead and do, regardless of the possible harmful and damaging consequences, that come from your posts on here?

I'll not get a reply I assume. :|

Apart from the fact I cannot understand your garbled post I was saying that we all have free will to do as we like and we all have a fair idea about the outcome of our actions, meaning we need to be careful about what we do and to do only that which is right.

Archived