Is Satan really a bad person?

Apart from the fact I cannot understand your garbled post I was saying that we all have free will to do as we like and we all have a fair idea about the outcome of our actions, meaning we need to be careful about what we do and to do only that which is right.

That has to be true, even for atheists/agnostics, as it's the basis for all criminal law.

Have you or sccsux got a scripture where Jesus says not to worship him and which is not from the JW Bible.

I'm typing from the knowledge of the CoE teachings (the religion I was indoctrinated into as a child).

Originally Posted by Grahame

As you know it is Jesus who Christians worship as the King of kings, Lord of lords and Almighty God.

But the point is we don't know. Is the Jesus who was king of the jews and whose father was from the old testament and has nothing to do with christianity. I'm still waiting for Grahame to explain how he believes in Jesus but as God is part of old testament and therefore nothing to do with christianity how can Jesus be the son of God?

The babble is mythology. And then he posts this

There are lots of occasions when people worshipped Jesus and not once did he tell them not to.

Go on then, tell us where he says he is god (not lord as you keep using - which wasn't even around at the time) and people should worship him.

There are lots of occasions when people worshipped Jesus and not once did he tell them not to.

That's funny - can you read again what you just put. As a child I was indoctrinated into christianity at school but as a teenager I got a mind of my own and realised that it was all bunkum and that there were no mythical beings, no afterlife - what we have is all there is:love:

Go on then, tell us where he says he is god (not lord as you keep using - which wasn't even around at the time) and people should worship him.

John 10:30 "I and the Father are one." (One God)

John 14:11 Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

John 10:31-33 Again the Jews picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, "I have shown you many great miracles from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?" "We are not stoning you for any of these," replied the Jews, "but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God."

Archived