Is Satan really a bad person?

Yes, that is right, Jesus was God incarnate and he was nobody's son.

So he just appeared did he?

Odd that I've never come across that in any flavour of any of the Abrahamic religions:loopy:.

So he just appeared did he?

Odd that I've never come across that in any flavour of any of the Abrahamic religions:loopy:.

People ask for a sign and Jesus was God manifest in the flesh.

"And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth." - John 1:14

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;" - Philippians 2:10

http://www.dokimos.org/cyesim.html

You know the answer to that.

No I don't, you've said he was nobody's son, so I am curious to know how he came into being (most flavours of christianity are pretty much in agreement on this - you seem to have a different view).

No I don't, you've said he was nobody's son, so I am curious to know how he came into being (most flavours of christianity are pretty much in agreement on this - you seem to have a different view).

You are confusing "Son of God" with "Son of Man." For Jesus to become the son of man (mankind) he had to be born of flesh.

The reason he needed to become son of man is because of his divine nature. Now we are getting somewhere.

The whole thing about Jesus is that he was God incarnate and although there are lots of things we shouldn't worship God/Jesus isn't among them. The wise men brought gifts and worshipped him and so did the shepherds and so it continued. One woman touched the hem of his garment, others fell down at his feet and worshipped him and never once did Jesus rebuke them. :)

the magi were looking for a king, not a messiah.

Archived