Is Satan really a bad person?

You are confusing "Son of God" with "Son of Man." For Jesus to become the son of man (mankind) he had to be born of flesh.

The reason he needed to become son of man is because of his divine nature. Now we are getting somewhere.

So now you're backtracking. You said he was nobody's son, now your saying he was somebody's son.

Do try and be consistent, otherwise, you look foolish.

You'll meet him one day so you'll find out.

Gormenghast is right, you have as much chance of meeting god as you have of meeting the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or father christmas or of me winniing the lottery before November so I can visit my cuz in Canada for her anniversary. Would anyone like to give me a pound:D:D:love:

Gormenghast is right, you have as much chance of meeting god as you have of meeting the easter bunny, the tooth fairy or father christmas or of me winniing the lottery before November so I can visit my cuz in Canada for her anniversary. Would anyone like to give me a pound:D:D:love:

But the tooth fairy is real. I read about it in books when I was an impressionable child, and my parents told me about it, so it must be true. :hihi:

But the tooth fairy is real. I read about it in books when I was an impressionable child, and my parents told me about it, so it must be true. :hihi:

You speak a truth in jest Gormenghast.

Just as Jesus was always God, so to the status of your parents never changed and they were always your mother and father. By their very nature they were your teacher, guide, nurse, friend, comforter and much more. They kept you in food and cloths, they kept you safe and they may even have sacrificed their life for you.

The term "Son of Man" denotes kinship and the term "Son of God" denotes his divinity. Jesus was all things to all men and just as we turned to our parents, so to we can turn to the Lord Jesus Christ who became like unto man for our sakes and for our salvation.

God bless.

You speak a truth in jest Gormenghast.

Just as Jesus was always God, so to the status of your parents never changed and they were always your mother and father. By their very nature they were your teacher, guide, nurse, friend, comforter and much more. They kept you in food and cloths, they kept you safe and they may even have sacrificed their life for you.

The term "Son of Man" denotes kinship and the term "Son of God" denotes his divinity. Jesus was all things to all men and just as we turned to our parents, so to we can turn to the Lord Jesus Christ who became like unto man for our sakes and for our salvation.

God bless.

If the bible was to be believed Jesus wasn't all things to ALL men since they riidiculed, stomed and then crucified him but it makes about as much sense as you Grahame. Are you going to answer the question I asked you twice earlier? See post 393 for question

If the bible was to be believed Jesus wasn't all things to ALL men since they riidiculed, stomed and then crucified him but it makes about as much sense as you Grahame. Are you going to answer the question I asked you twice earlier? See post 393 for question

You can say what you like about your parents but nothing will ever change your relationship. Falling out with them is what the world has done with Jesus but it changes nothing. :)

Post 393. I have already explained that "Son of God" is a title given by man to Jesus in acknowledgement of his divinity.

Post 393. I have already explained that "Son of God" is a title given by man to Jesus in acknowledgement of his divinity.

Just see if you can understand and answer this Grahame. God is part of old testament which you claim is not part of christianity and Jesus is son of God or as above claiming to be God but Jesus is part of christianity. My question is this, how can Jesus be son of God?

I'll repeat the question again just to see if you can grasp it this time

You are a man Grahame and you claim Jesus is son of god so my question was how can you (the man) believe Jesus is son of God when earlier you said Jesus had no parents and also God is from old testament which you say is not part of christianity? You need to check what you have written previously because you're tying yourself in knots here

Archived