Is Satan really a bad person?

Yes you do.

You've been caught out many time on many threads in the past.

The one I remember is you saying that you never edit your posts. Something you have done at least twice on this thread.

I do that for accuracy. Once I am happy with it then it stays.

I thought you said there was only one god?

Odd that the other two Abrahamic religions say the same thing, yet only one thinks "JC" is the "messiah" (though both Islam and Judaism revere him). It's christianity that is "out of step" in the religious sense.

Odd that the other two Abrahamic religions say the same thing, yet only one thinks "JC" is the "messiah" (though both Islam and Judaism revere him). It's christianity that is "out of step" in the religious sense.

Jesus said not to kill. The other religions do.

I do that for accuracy. Once I am happy with it then it stays.

And that's another lie.

On one thread it was shown that you had edited a post over 7 hours after in order to give it a slightly different meaning.

You are both dishonest, and a liar.

It is your god that is the "false god" if you go by all the other Abrahamic religions.

And that's another lie.

On one thread it was shown that you had edited a post over 7 hours after in order to give it a slightly different meaning.

You are both dishonest, and a liar.

It is your god that is the "false god" if you go by all the other Abrahamic religions.

In that case with Muslims and Jews killing each other we can see where your affiliation lies.

Archived