Is Satan really a bad person?

Explain that to me please. Where do his affiliations lie?

His affiliations lie with the other two Abrahamic religions, and he just called Saddam Hussain satanic.

And that's another lie.

On one thread it was shown that you had edited a post over 7 hours after in order to give it a slightly different meaning.

You are both dishonest, and a liar.

It is your god that is the "false god" if you go by all the other Abrahamic religions.

His affiliations lie with the other two Abrahamic religions, and he just called Saddam Hussain satanic.

So if you don't agree with him it means he's wrong then.

By the same reasoning I don't agree with you, so you are wrong.

Simples. :hihi:

I stay with the God who says not to kill. I am sorry you don't agree with me.

Bye.

But your god was a killer. He wiped the face of the earth (according to the fairy stories you believe) and only allowed Noah and selected pairs to survive. He was the one that existed in OT times according to you. The god incarnate. Therefore the same one.

Nice god then.

And don't give me any crap about the NT. You'll be telling me next that jc didn't have a relationship with MM.

But your god was a killer. He wiped the face of the earth (according to the fairy stories you believe) and only allowed Noah and selected pairs to survive. He was the one that existed in OT times according to you. The god incarnate. Therefore the same one.

Nice god then.

And don't give me any crap about the NT. You'll be telling me next that jc didn't have a relationship with MM.

No. That is what you assume. The true God says not to kill so they must have been following another god and attributing natural disaster to that god as well.

Anyway I have moved over to another forum.

Jesus is God incarnate (look it up) and has always existed and was there in the Old Testament and gave Moses the Ten Commandments.

Then, for some of the time they followed God who we call Jesus but a lot of the time the Israelites did their own thing and the people themselves followed false gods and idols made of stone, wood and gold (inanimate objects) and they wrote their own commandments which you can read about in Leviticus and this is when all the bad things happened..

So some of the time they were following the Almighty but a lot of the time they were following Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Babylonian gods.

I hope that answers your question. :)

Just to add.

Because Jesus was sinless he fulfilled the law which no man can do because none of us are perfect. Also in the Old Testament there are the prophets that speak of the coming Messiah. So Jesus fulfilled the law and the prophets or in other words he fulfilled the Old Testament.

When Jesus came he made a New Covenant with man which is the New Testament and this was the beginning of Christianity which replaced Judaism and this is why Christians use the New Testament but it is the same God in the Old Testament as well; it is just that we need to be aware that the people followed other gods who are also spoken of either as God or LORD and people think these false gods are the Christian God but gods like Baal and Molech who the Israelites followed are not the Christian God.

No you didn't answer the question I asked Grahame and it appears you are not going to because I've asked it 3 times now and you seem unable to comprehend it

I think you speak a different language because none of what you posted above makes any sense, this is 2011 and we have moved on from the dark ages. If you check through your own posts you will see they are full of inmaccuracies and sometimes downright lies. If several people have told you this maybe you ought to examine your conscience as you purport not to tell lies as it is against the laws of Jesus if he existed, which he didn't not as immortal anyway:roll::D

The true God says not to kill

QUOTE]

So the god of the old testament, incarnate, as you said, is not the true god then.

So which is the true god?

I can't be bothered to look back through your rubbish to quote your words.

You are the sort of person that gives religion a bad name.

Shame on you.

No. That is what you assume. The true God says not to kill so they must have been following another god and attributing natural disaster to that god as well.

Anyway I have moved over to another forum.

:clap::clap::headbang::headbang: Hallelujah. hallelujah. hallelujah

Archived