Is Satan really a bad person?

Grahame, your posts from page 22 onward suggest that you think Satan is several entities all at once, ie the jewish and muslim god, Saddam Hussain, any god who isn't yours. Can you just confirm or deny this please?

Also, where in the bible does it tell you that the Israelites worshipped Satan? I'm interested in reading that part.

This answers both your questions. Take time to study and understand it. Click on the links.

http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?artid=287&letter=W

So which god is responsible for these "natural" disasters (remembering who it was that is claimed to have created nature)?

Which "god" was responsible for the flood in the story of Noah?

I said people blame god for anything. I did not say he was responsible. Try to keep up.

I said people blame god for anything. I did not say he was responsible. Try to keep up.

You try and keep up, who was responsible for the flood which saved only Noah, his wife, and their 3 sons and wives? Could you answer me this Grahame from this family how did we actually create mankind because if Shem, Ham and Japhael had children where did these children find their future partners from in order to beget mankind? and the only way I can think of if we believe this story is incest

You try and keep up, who was responsible for the flood which saved only Noah, his wife, and their 3 sons and wives? Could you answer me this Grahame from this family how did we actually create mankind because if Shem, Ham and Japhael had children where did these children find their future partners from in order to beget mankind? and the only way I can think of if we believe this story is incest

The whole earth was not flooded just their own particular world. I live in my own world and you live in yours and in Sheffield we have "Wards End" which means "World End." The expression was common a few years ago. People who have lost loved ones will say their world has ended. This is one reason why I think people today have a problem understanding scripture because the meaning of language changes.

The whole earth was not flooded just their own particular world. I live in my own world and you live in yours and in Sheffield we have "Wards End" which means "World End." The expression was common a few years ago. People who have lost loved ones will say their world has ended. This is one reason why I think people today have a problem understanding scripture because the meaning of language changes.

That's not true Grahame you need to read your bible properly and if you believe what you read then tell me where Noahs grandchildren found their future wives/husbands? And I think you have a problem understanding English as you never directly answer the question that was actually asked

That's not true Grahame you need to read your bible properly and if you believe what you read then tell me where Noahs grandchildren found their future wives/husbands? And I think you have a problem understanding English as you never directly answer the question that was actually asked

The flood is recorded in the history of other neighbouring nations and they were not destroyed which answers your question.

The enormous, nay VAST irony here is that Christians blame Satan for all the ills of the world. Its like a vast circle of blame with no one accepting responsibility for their actions...

Archived