Is Satan really a bad person?

I have to say, this is a good thing. Grahame wasn't cut out for internet chat; he just took it all too personally and when I tried to explain this to him, he just got very angry...

So, while we'll miss his comments, I think, for his sanity, he's better off out here.

Sadly, I imagine he'll encounter exactly the same problems elsewhere as it's not the forum but your own attitude that shapes your experiences...

I have to say, this is a good thing. Grahame wasn't cut out for internet chat; he just took it all too personally and when I tried to explain this to him, he just got very angry...

To be honest, I don't think he did get angry, frustrated (and frustrating), maybe.

I think, for his sanity, he's better off out here.

Yeah, in that sense you're right.:thumbsup:

it's not the forum but your own attitude that shapes your experiences...

Crap; I'm doomed:suspect:

So, while we'll miss his comments, I think, for his sanity, he's better off out here.

Sadly, I imagine he'll encounter exactly the same problems elsewhere as it's not the forum but your own attitude that shapes your experiences...

I'm going to change your name to SKARI :hihi:, I hope he comes back, as you say he took everything to heart but as he is 76 years old and tending toward the edge of the planet then his belief might become stronger. I wish him well, we need all types on here.

To be honest, I don't think he did get angry, frustrated (and frustrating), maybe.

Oh, believe me, he did. He got angry. Very very angry at times.

And it really upset him, too.

He saw this as 'defending' his religion, and it consumed him at times...

I tried to tell him - for two whole years I was telling him to chill, but he wouldn't ever back down and he wouldn't ever stop posting.

I imagine he's finding wherever he's gone just as frustrating!

I'm going to change your name to SKARI :hihi:, I hope he comes back, as you say he took everything to heart but as he is 76 years old and tending toward the edge of the planet then his belief might become stronger. I wish him well, we need all types on here.

Hey Luci... Does Skari have some connotations other than being "scary"?

I Googled it and just got loads of weird Anime! :)

I'm not scary. I'm ultra-soft-dish-washer-no-stains nice!

Hey Luci... Does Skari have some connotations other than being "scary"?

I Googled it and just got loads of weird Anime! :)

I'm not scary. I'm ultra-soft-dish-washer-no-stains nice!

Hi Karis,

I have been dumped by the moderators on a number of occasions for " being racist and abusive", I think people on here don't go along with the spirit of the forum and feel that " if their opinions are not agreed with " then there is a problem.

Grahame obviously defended his "corner" and that is fine and yes he got a little agitated and I can appreciate that if you have a strong belief, it's just unfortunate that he could not live with the rest of us and our opinions, I for one will miss him, he was the shield to my trident.

I hope he comes back, maybe as a little more ambivelent but we miss his contribution irrespective of his ideology.

OK, I will go back to Karis then, Skari was just a play on names.:wink:

Hi Karis,

I have been dumped by the moderators on a number of occasions for " being racist and abusive", I think people on here don't go along with the spirit of the forum and feel that " if their opinions are not agreed with " then there is a problem.

Grahame obviously defended his "corner" and that is fine and yes he got a little agitated and I can appreciate that if you have a strong belief, it's just unfortunate that he could not live with the rest of us and our opinions, I for one will miss him, he was the shield to my trident.

I hope he comes back, maybe as a little more ambivelent but we miss his contribution irrespective of his ideology.

OK, I will go back to Karis then, Skari was just a play on names.:wink:

I agree entirely. He'd have had a great time if he'd not taken it all so personally :(

And I don't mind Skari. If only you could name change...

Wow I feel kinda bad for him,Had no idea he was THAT old.

Archived