Is Satan really a bad person?

?!?

Never, but that is completely irrelevant.

think about it for a second, you are excusing terrorism. That's exactly what god was doing here, he was saying 'oi! Do what I say or else I will kill your people'

Did Satan ever do anything as bad as being a mass murdering terrorist?

That is true, God and Satan do not carry guns so it has to be irrelevant, so why do you persist in posting irrelevancies?

God clearly did not do anything on the scale of atrocity that Pharaoh did. He could have wiped all of the children of Egypt out. God's action was a one-time event, which stopped the continuing killing by Pharaoh; Pharaoh's program was every day, every year, every decade.

Somethying I forgot about until now is that God 'hardened the Pharaoh's heart'.

He intentionally made it so that the Pharaoh would refuse to let the Israelites go.

God perpetuated the Pharaoh's actions smply for the sake of displaying his divine power. What a prick! eh?

You really think a being who can smite people at will or rain down fire etc. would need a gun?

It still stands, God killed many and Satan did not.

Baz1 blamed Satan for the Pharaoh's wrong doings but does he have any basis for that? (I'm not saying he didn't, I'm saying I haven't read that part if it is written).

You are assuming it was someone you do not believe exists! That is more silly than believing in God.

Why do you blame them?

Oh for pity's sake, I don't.

Again, have you actually read the OP on this thread, or have you simply jumped in to spout nonsense?

The thread is hypothetical, in that it presumes the presence of "god", do read the entire thread, before (especially as a "new" user) jumping on everyone (more so when you can't even get your head round an academic exercise).

You are assuming it was someone you do not believe exists! That is more silly than believing in God.

No, you haven't read the thread and yet try to dive in with idiocies.

Again, READ THE THREAD otherwise you'll make yourself look spectacularly silly.

Archived