Has Nick Clegg been reading Sheffield Forum ?

I hope so. Then he'll realise that us normal folk think that he's a gargantuan, STD infected penis of the worst order.
generalising much? Having read some of your posts, I wouldn't class you as that normal, not for SF any rate. :P

It'd be funny if he didn't glance at SF sometimes, being a local resident, MP and attending a conference here this weekend. I'd expect him to as a matter of course, or at least get a researcher to read it.

generalising much? Having read some of your posts, I wouldn't class you as that normal, not for SF any rate. :P

It'd be funny if he didn't glance at SF sometimes, being a local resident, MP and attending a conference here this weekend. I'd expect him to as a matter of course, or at least get a researcher to read it.

If he reads this, I want my Lada back from the impound.

Guest sibon

More of a second home owner really.

Actually, scratch that... more of a second home seller.

Thread title: Has Nick Clegg been reading Sheffield Forum ?

It's reported that on Radio Sheffield today when talking about the bankers he said "I want to wring the neck of these wretched people".

I think you need to look up the definition of non sequitur.

Archived