Has Nick Clegg been reading Sheffield Forum ?

He may as well carry on as deputy prime minister and keep drawing his £150 K a year salary for another 4 years.

In the knowledge that he as well and truly killed his party off ………… ah well at least he as had his “15 minutes of fame”

Ps

Its not my vote he should be bothered about it’s the other 4:10 that wont be voting for him.

In the knowledge that he as well and truly killed his party off ………… ah well at least he as had his “15 minutes of fame”

Ps

Its not my vote he should be bothered about it’s the other 4:10 that wont be voting for him.

If they won't be voting Lib/Dem in the future either he has nothing to gain by listening to their views either. I assume those particular folks who voted Lib/Dem did that instead of spoiling their ballot paper. It is quite clear that they didn't want the Lib/Dems to actually get into a position where they could influence policy.

It's reported that on Radio Sheffield today when talking about the bankers he said "I want to wring the neck of these wretched people".

Not quite the official policy line Cleggy, but I'm sure many will be in full agreement with the sentiment. :D

clegg is a scum bag who before getting in power claimed to be on the side of the ordinary people in Sheffield. As soon as he saw the chance of getting in power he showed his true colours and went of with his public school home countys con man mate who couldn't give a rats *** about ordinary people in Sheffield or any where else in the UK.

clegg is a scum bag who before getting in power claimed to be on the side of the ordinary people in Sheffield. As soon as he saw the chance of getting in power he showed his true colours and went of with his public school home countys con man mate who couldn't give a rats *** about ordinary people in Sheffield or any where else in the UK.

you do know that david cameron is the prime minister yeah???

Imagine what it would be like if he had the balls to stand up for what he beliefs in.

I thought he said (especially about tuition fee's) that if the Lib Dems were in power then the decisions that have been made would not have been, you know, if he was in charge

The test for Clegg will come with the Tories' reform privatisiation of the NHS. Conference today forced him to accept a motion condemning the reforms, but will he act on it ?

Cameron is trying to force through Lansley's plans for a top down reorganisation , despite promising not to do so in the coalition agreement,

Clegg won't want to rock the boat, especially as he's the last person anyone would throw a life-jacket to.

Archived