Black Triangles

my mate often talks about all sorts of unexplained stuff and we find a lot can be accounted for but one thing we once talked about were black triangles in the sky over high Bradfield and the strines area? When asking a farmer who lives over that way via a friend the answer was simply “Yes there’s been loads of sightings”.

Does anyone live out in Bradfield or the strines area know anymore?

:huh:

Ooh, The cheeky buggers! They come over here, with their hoverin' and make no attempt to avoid detection at all. Shouldn't be allowed. Beat the soles of their feet with a ping-pong bat and send them all back etc, etc.

my mate often talks about all sorts of unexplained stuff and we find a lot can be accounted for but one thing we once talked about were black triangles in the sky over high Bradfield and the strines area? When asking a farmer who lives over that way via a friend the answer was simply “Yes there’s been loads of sightings”.

are they this ?

http://www.aviationspectator.com/files/images/F-117A-Nighthawk-stealth-fighter-139.jpg

Guest sibon

I spend lots of time out there. I can confirm that the sky is not visible for most of the year through the fog and mist.

As for black triangles... What do you really think?

Archived