Do Japan's nuclear power plants pose a threat to the UK?

More facts without comprehension I see. TMI was a level 5 incident with no deaths resulting or increased risk of cancer as well....

Your point is?

what you mean is.........thats two sites that are against what youve been saying........want some more? im sure theres one or two more

I quite like this take on things over at the register.

...Other Japanese nuclear powerplants in the quake-stricken area, in fact, are sheltering homeless refugees in their buildings – which are some of the few in the region left standing at all, let alone with heating, water and other amenities.

How many other powerplants are in the "quake stricken area" and outside the Fukushima exclusion zone?

The register is quite good on tech stuff, but they're much to sloppy to take seriously for real news.

ooh look another one i'd imagine level 5 out of 7 is quite a severe situation tbh

And again, you are quoting facts without comprehension.

All you are doing is what the tabloid press are doing - shouting off facts without realising what you are saying, and when being called on it getting all defensive and huffy because someone is daring to disagree with you.

And again, you are quoting facts without comprehension.

All you are doing is what the tabloid press are doing - shouting off facts without realising what you are saying, and when being called on it getting all defensive and huffy because someone is daring to disagree with you.

ive given you THREE sources (all different of differing agendas) but you blank them all, why? cos they dont agree with what your spouting

what you mean is.........thats two sites that are against what youve been saying........want some more? im sure theres one or two more

And if Pravda and Isvestia reported that Chernobyl was perfectly safe would you beleive them? :huh:

Please - try and look critically at what you are digging out - it'll help your argument in the long run.

I return to the central tenet of my argument - the plant is safe despite massive provocation and problems that it experienced and it's certianly not a reason to condemn nuclear power.

And if Pravda and Isvestia reported that Chernobyl was perfectly safe would you beleive them? :huh:

Please - try and look critically at what you are digging out - it'll help your argument in the long run.

I return to the central tenet of my argument - the plant is safe despite massive provocation and problems that it experienced and it's certianly not a reason to condemn nuclear power.

no wonder Asterix was the one with the brains

A miniscule amount of xenon-133 has been detected in Sacramento and is believed to be consistent with the Fukushima incident.

How much is miniscule - if you had the smallest amount coming in then it really couldnt be from anywhere else since there is nothing between Sacramento and Honshu.

I've no doubt you can detect it but only from the gamma spectra - the actual decay will be lost in the background noise at this moment.

Archived