Is britain uni cultural or multicultural ?

Britain was multicultural long before post war immigration & it still is today.

But the main majority root problem of today's immigration is the number of Muslims in this country, something this country has never seen on such a scale. How many hijabs were around in the 70's and 80's?? Now you see the international sign of Muslim oppression in every major British city and town. The women and Muslim sympathisers will say its the women's choice it usually is although I don't think the woman has much choice given the large amount of family which would shun the said women if she didn't wear it. The biggest problem this country faces and I choose my words wisely EVEN bigger a problem than the economy is the integration of Muslims in this country. Ideally we should try to water the religion down for the countries own benefit or we will be heading the same way as France sooner than we think...

Give it about three generations and immigrants just become absorbed in the society they live in. Do 3rd generation British girls of Hindu descent wear the Sari or do they dress just like any others among their peers ?

Once the old ones who remember how things were done in the "old country" die off then the connection is invariably lost also

Jean Marie Le Pen is a halfwit and a fool. Of course Britain is multicultural. Has been for as long as it's existed and long may it remain so.

Are you saying 'Like father, like daughter' or was there some other reason you brought Mme Le Pen's father into the thread?

Are you saying 'Like father, like daughter' or was there some other reason you brought Mme Le Pen's father into the thread?

Yes; I didn't read the OP very closely. Having said that, Mme Le Pen is clearly a fool and and a halfwit also.

Yes; I didn't read the OP very closely. Having said that, Mme Le Pen is clearly a fool and and a halfwit also.

You might think so, but she's got a pretty good track record for getting elected and holding political positions. Not just in her party; she's been (and is) a regional councillor and an MEP. Presumably she's got quite a strong following.

The French Presidential elections are being held in a couple of month's time and she's standing.

Jean Marie Le Pen is a halfwit and a fool. Of course Britain is multicultural. Has been for as long as it's existed and long may it remain so.

True and I agree. But multiculturalism the political policy is a total failure, yes?

Or do you think otherwise? If so please explain. Thanks.

Archived