Ives family, Coleford rd, Darnall

ives

iam looking for decendants of william ives and edithberry also information abouy mary jane lial. i am thier grandaughter and would like to get in touch with cousins who i have lost contact.also information on mary jane lial 1846 sarah ann scofield 1845 thomas berry 1809 hannah brewet 1811 i am researching family history can anybody help.henry ives 1831

iam looking for decendants of william ives and edithberry also information abouy mary jane lial. i am thier grandaughter and would like to get in touch with cousins who i have lost contact.also information on mary jane lial 1846 sarah ann scofield 1845 thomas berry 1809 hannah brewet 1811 i am researching family history can anybody help.henry ives 1831

I can help in general terms with the history but I don't know the family personally.

william ives died in the airade shelter i believe .i am a grandson of his but he died before i was borne .they lived up coleford rd.I cant remember how many but they had a large family.my grandma edith berry was married twice the first husband died in the brick works.some names of children were annie,hilda,violet(my mother)evelyne,saira,ethel,harold and i think four more from her first marriedge and i believe some died as children.I have a photo of them but am sorry i dont no how to send it.

william ives died in the airade shelter i believe .i am a grandson of his but he died before i was borne .they lived up coleford rd.I cant remember how many but they had a large family.my grandma edith berry was married twice the first husband died in the brick works.some names of children were annie,hilda,violet(my mother)evelyne,saira,ethel,harold and i think four more from her first marriedge and i believe some died as children.I have a photo of them but am sorry i dont no how to send it.

I will take a look and get back to you.:)

Hi ives - William Ives' death in Oct-Dec 1940 aged 65 is shown in the index. The 1911 census shows William and Edith at 92 Westbury Street, Attercliffe, with William's stepson George Alfred Fogg, 17, and daughters Ethel, 14, Emily, 12, Mabel, 10, twins Annie and Sarah Ann, 7, and Evelyn, 3. If you'd like a JPEG scan of the census page I can PM you my email address to write to. The 1901 census shows William and Edith at 7.ct.2 Princess Street with the three oldest girls and Wiliam's step-children Edith A. and George A. Fogg, 9 and 7.

Edith Berry's marriage to George Fogg is shown for Jul-Sept 1890; George died in Oct-Dec 1893. William and Edith were married in Apr-Jun 1895..:)

Hi ives - William Ives' death in Oct-Dec 1940 aged 65 is shown in the index. The 1911 census shows William and Edith at 92 Westbury Street, Attercliffe, with William's stepson George Alfred Fogg, 17, and daughters Ethel, 14, Emily, 12, Mabel, 10, twins Annie and Sarah Ann, 7, and Evelyn, 3. If you'd like a JPEG scan of the census page I can PM you my email address to write to. The 1901 census shows William and Edith at 7.ct.2 Princess Street with the three oldest girls and Wiliam's step-children Edith A. and George A. Fogg, 9 and 7.

Edith Berry's marriage to George Fogg is shown for Jul-Sept 1890; George died in Oct-Dec 1893. William and Edith were married in Apr-Jun 1895..:)

thanks for that hillsbro, gives me a dig in the ribs about the history of my ancestors,they must have been very hard times ,a bit humbling isnt it 3dogs

than my father was william/ediths son harold would like to get in touchks for the information hillsbro and 3 dogs do you know anything about henry ives who married mary jane liall also thomas berry and sarah ann schofield also thomas berry hannah brewet 1809/11 they married in sutton on trent feb 1857. i would welcome ant information

Archived