Great britain not great anymore.

reason is some have not paid into the system.so resources are stretched ..there is more money going out than coming in.it is a fools economy.

Lots are paying into the system though, just like the indigenous population.

Lets be honest though, the countries financial problems have nothing to do with immigration.

Lots are paying into the system though, just like the indigenous population.

Lets be honest though, the countries financial problems have nothing to do with immigration.

it probably isnt the main factor no.but it does add to it..something has to give,we as a nation cannot go on paying more out then coming in.we need to get back on our feet to get britain great again.sadly i do not think this will happen in my lifetime.

The welfare state made GB too appealing to immigrants, I don't blame immigrants for coming here, I blame the system that has allowed too many in. We have many elderly people in this country getting very little off the state despite what they contributed, while some immigrants have been afforded benefits having never contributed to the system !

it probably isnt the main factor no.but it does add to it..something has to give,we as a nation cannot go on paying more out then coming in.we need to get back on our feet to get britain great again.sadly i do not think this will happen in my lifetime.

indeed, all those bankers and mps raking it in at our expense, shocking

The welfare state made GB too appealing to immigrants, I don't blame immigrants for coming here, I blame the system that has allowed too many in. We have many elderly people in this country getting very little off the state despite what they contributed, while some immigrants have been afforded benefits having never contributed to the system !

There are plenty of British people who are claiming and have never contributed to the system either. No one should be able to do that, it can't just be limited to immigrants.

Many people come here and work hard to earn an honest living.

it is the govermants fault all this has come about.we have had to put up with it,another point to touch on is the way we treat our elderly that have worked all there lives and have got nothing back.the way we treat our aged is appalling.

There are plenty of British people who are claiming and have never contributed to the system either. No one should be able to do that, it can't just be limited to immigrants.

true true..there needs to be a major shake up.

I know all that we have been over that a million times on here, but the welfare state has made GB appealing to many immigrants, right or wrong ?

Archived