Great britain not great anymore.

what about changing the subject there are plenty of other topics other than immigration.such as why we have to pay the highest taxes than any other country we are taxed on our tax..vast majority of oil etc is tax..

cigarettes is another example of which a vast majority is tax.gone are the days when you could get 20 cigs for 22p

That's because they cause illnesses which cost the taxpayer A LOT of money, therefore the tax on them is rightfully high.

what about changing the subject there are plenty of other topics other than immigration.such as why we have to pay the highest taxes than any other country we are taxed on our tax..vast majority of oil etc is tax..

We don't pay the highest taxes. Google it.

How would that be double standards?

since you ask the goverment tells everyone its dangerous to smoke but yet the tax is very high.it has to go somewhere.like i say they be stuffed without the high tax on them.

if everyone gave up smoking tomorrow the goverment would be stuffed.

Actually we'd all be stuffed as we use the services that the government provides with that tax income. However, I don't believe that your scenario would run as you predict, as the government wold just raise the tax in another way.

Actually we'd all be stuffed as we use the services that the government provides with that tax income. However, I don't believe that your scenario would run as you predict, as the government wold just raise the tax in another way.

yes they would go on to some other way to subsidise it,putting taxes on something else.. possibly alcohol :)

Archived