Great britain not great anymore.

Especially when "Great" has been defined as self importance or distinction rather than merely size.

As has been said GB is no more or less greater than it was when it was conceptualised.

That's the whole point. 'Great' in 'Great Britain' refers to the size of this island, it's nothing to do with the country.

It would seem from your comments that you are racist. Your Nationality is an accident of birth. I don't understand why it is such a big deal to people. Do you have any proposals for dealing with over population and immigration issues? It's basically about the unfair sharing of the world's resources.

I see you missed out on a proper education or are you dyslexic?

did i hit a raw nerve..the post is why great britain is not great..i merely pointed out my views of which im entitled to do.i am not racist at all,i was pointing out certain issues,and yes i have a proposal for immigration issues. limit people to those who can put something back into our country and have a trade or at least a job and that goes for whatever colour you are.for your information i did get a proper education and i am not dyslexic, there was no need for insults.

did i hit a raw nerve..the post is why great britain is not great..i merely pointed out my views of which im entitled to do.i am not racist at all,i was pointing out certain issues,and yes i have a proposal for immigration issues. limit people to those who can put something back into our country and have a trade or at least a job and that goes for whatever colour you are.for your information i did get a proper education and i am not dyslexic, there was no need for insults.

Britain is still great, but rotherham is the pits. Get out more, enjoy the rest of the country it will open your eyes!:)

I think some of the moaners need to try living in a country where things really ARE difficult.

Quite true, I can name many many more countries I would rather not be, then be. I do think though that if all the negativity people have was turned into action on building better societies we would be really rallying.

Did I hit a raw nerve? The post is why Great Britain is not great. I merely pointed out my views of which I'm entitled to do. I am not racist at all. I was pointing out certain issues and yes I have a proposal for immigration issues, limit people to those who can put something back into our country and have a trade or at least a job and that goes for whatever colour you are. For your information, i did get a proper education and I am not dyslexic. There was no need for insults.

Archived