Great britain not great anymore.

Did I hit a raw nerve? The post is why Great Britain is not great. I merely pointed out my views of which I'm entitled to do. I am not racist at all. I was pointing out certain issues and yes I have a proposal for immigration issues, limit people to those who can put something back into our country and have a trade or at least a job and that goes for whatever colour you are. For your information, i did get a proper education and I am not dyslexic. There was no need for insults.

are you being clever..

Just take away the benefits. Simple.

it really amazes me that some people have never worked in their entire life there is deffo something wrong...some people are on benefits through no fault of their own but unfortunatly everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

it really amazes me that some people have never worked in their entire life there is deffo something wrong...some people are on benefits through no fault of their own but unfortunatly everyone gets tarred with the same brush.

Fair comment, i'll change it to:

Take away long-term benefits.

Fair comment, i'll change it to:

Take away long-term benefits.

thanks for that...in the area i live..there are households where the entire family do not work,there grown children leave school and never work then go on to have hoardes of children to beat the benefit system,not the kiddies that are at fault its the parents.this cycle seems to carry on and on.

thanks for that...in the area i live..there are households where the entire family do not work,there grown children leave school and never work then go on to have hoardes of children to beat the benefit system,not the kiddies that are at fault its the parents.this cycle seems to carry on and on.

Do you work?

Archived