Just plain childish

While the forum has many fine posters and lots of good, interesting stuff there is a fox in the henhouse. Lots of people are guilty of it and really, as adults, you'd think people would be above it. Its puerile, childish and pointless. Its also extraordinarily tedious.

What am I talking about? Well, the trend of name calling. Tony Bliar, The Daily Fail, NuLieBore etc etc etc. It belongs in the school yard. How are people ever to take you seriously if you have to resort to name calling? Why even do it? It was mildly amusing 18 months ago now its just silly. Are we adults or not?

While the forum has many fine posters and lots of good, interesting stuff there is a fox in the henhouse. Lots of people are guilty of it and really, as adults, you'd think people would be above it. Its puerile, childish and pointless. Its also extraordinarily tedious.

What am I talking about? Well, the trend of name calling. Tony Bliar, The Daily Fail, NuLieBore etc etc etc. It belongs in the school yard. How are people ever to take you seriously if you have to resort to name calling? Why even do it? It was mildly amusing 18 months ago now its just silly. Are we adults or not?

i would make an assumption that most are but just think they have some thing to prove ;)

I'ts text speak that irritates me.

Text-speak is explicitly banned on the forum, because the text-into-speech software that some users rely on, cannot cope with it. (Personally I'd ban it just because I hate it...)

Childish name-calling is not, but those who use it are only undermining their own arguments.

Well, the trend of name calling. Tony Bliar, The Daily Fail, NuLieBore etc etc etc. It belongs in the school yard. How are people ever to take you seriously if you have to resort to name calling? Why even do it? It was mildly amusing 18 months ago now its just silly. Are we adults or not?

It's not childish at all.

It's a little irreverent humour.

you mean i have to utter one certain ex members name which ive NEVER done?

instead of the childish and clever fartfirst?

Yeah right on bro.

Viva la revolution.

We must expel all those childishly silly name callers.

Get out of here you silly people.

Archived