Just plain childish

I hate all the little fashions that come and go.

My latest pet hate is people that make a ranty statement, and end it with "that it all"...

Boring. Boring, boring boring.

You are Snorergirl, that is a FACT!

Oops, my bad!

taxman xx

nom nom

(do I get a prize for most annoying post in this thread?) :D

Personally I like a little immature fun. There are people on here I wouldn't necessarily like due to their views/opinions but as long as they have a sense of humour I can get along with them okay.

If you've outgrown a little immaturity, you're probably taking things too seriously.

(Pull my finger!)

This has kicked up a gear recently. Why do people do it? Otherwise reasonable adults resorting to playground language aren't we better than that?

hear hear.i quite agree.....someone actually came out with this comment earlier.....

"You'd vote Labour if they wanted to make peadophilia legal"

How childish can one get.?

Why? It worked for Spitting Image and many comedy shows since.

The difference is Spitting Image used a joke once only then it was a fresh set of jokes the following week. I'm seriously bored with Liebour and anti Tory labels for that matter.

There are people on here I wouldn't necessarily like due to their views/opinions

Sorry:sad:

as long as they have a sense of humour I can get along with them okay.

Sorry:sad:

you're probably taking things too seriously.

Hence my signature (to remind people;)).

The difference is Spitting Image used a joke once only then it was a fresh set of jokes the following week.

Are you sure? 'cause I remember many running jokes (vampires in the cabinet?).

I'm seriously bored with Liebour and anti Tory labels for that matter.

Bored of them enough to use one of them yet, oddly, not the other, please don't try the old irony get out clause, it won't work. You clearly thought it was fine until it started ti be directed towards your favourites.:D

Bored of them enough to use one of them yet, oddly, not the other, please don't try the old irony get out clause, it won't work. You clearly thought it was fine until it started ti be directed towards your favourites.:D

Not sure what you mean there, I don't recall ever referring to the Tories as anything but Tories and have used Liebour above as a reference. I am a Labour supporter.

I do love genuine wit but endless repetition of tribal labels is boring. There were running jokes of course but surely not one or two word tags endlessly repeated?

Archived