Just plain childish

I am a Labour supporter.

OK. Sorry for the slur;).

I still won't stop using them though as it is better than calling them by what I normally use (the "<REMOVED>" tag would appear rather frequently, and probably result in a ban).:D

OK. Sorry for the slur;).

I still won't stop using them though as it is better than calling them by what I normally use (the "<REMOVED>" tag would appear rather frequently, and probably result in a ban).:D

The three bogeymen of the 80's Benn, Scargill and Livingstone are my favourite politicians much to some people's shock and annoyance even if I don't agree with them on everything these days.

I've not actually heard any Tory nicknames other than nasty party on here.

While i'm on a roll can people stop typing the word "nom" in relation to food as well? Cheers

Like!

I instantly put people who use THAT word on ignore on FB, you know the ones, their status usually reads something like

Just made hunters chicken and it was fab nom,nom,nom

Morons

What am I talking about? Well, the trend of name calling. Tony Bliar, The Daily Fail, NuLieBore etc etc etc. It belongs in the school yard. How are people ever to take you seriously if you have to resort to name calling? Why even do it? It was mildly amusing 18 months ago now its just silly. Are we adults or not?

It does make me automatically want to disagree with someone when they post in that style. :D

I am guilty of the odd acronym though, which AFAIK isn't against forum rules BTW. Could be wrong though!

It does make me automatically want to disagree with someone when they post in that style. :D

I am guilty of the odd acronym though, which AFAIK isn't against forum rules BTW. Could be wrong though!

IMO, the odd acronym is acceptable. ;)

I dislike poor spelling, but also dislike the 'spelling police' type posts. We don't always know the reason for poor spelling and grammar, but the reasons for pointing them out aren't always charitable. :roll:

Archived