Best car ps3 games

So i wonder whats the best ps3 driving game you have played or owned ive got at the moment NFS shift, gt5 prologue, and midnight club la.

I do like nfs but i think its just another one of there brilliant theory ideas yet in practical it lacks so much.

GT5 prologue i also like and i think the graphics are good aswell only fault i have with this is that no matter how hard you try realistically it just wont drift or slide ive got all the driving assists turned off and the best action i get is some serious understeer in the corners.

Midnight club i also like but i think the graphics could have been improved a little more but its still very playable and enjoyable i also like the fact its not easy because your car starts slow and realistically without taking short cuts you aren't going to win any races till you earn some money.

Forgive me but i beg to disagree im sorry but i absolutely hate grid its so boring and dull i played it once and that was enough its proper garbage but each to there own i guess.

Burnout paradise is good i do like that but not really a serious driving game more like a lads night in kind of game.

Dirt 2 i havent played that but ive played dirt 1 and i do like it again i just think it lacks abit in graphics.

Grid is good, and also Burnout Paradise. Dirt2 is possibly better than both.

Forgive me but i beg to disagree im sorry but i absolutely hate grid its so boring and dull i played it once and that was enough its proper garbage but each to there own i guess.

Burnout paradise is good i do like that but not really a serious driving game more like a lads night in kind of game.

Dirt 2 i havent played that but ive played dirt 1 and i do like it again i just think it lacks abit in graphics.

Yes, Burnout is like that, but I do like Dirt2.

Archived