Gt5 prologue vs gt5 full

Right so basically all i want to ask today is how realistic is gt5 prologue to gt5 full.

The reason being i like gt5 prologue but theres a catalogue of things id change such as:

Its so annoying that sometimes you cant go in a race because you dont own the right car i had a subaru impreza and sold it to buy a nissan skyline gtr so i could do a particular race then i accidentally bought a standard gtr and not a 07 gtr and as a result of this i couldnt compete i sold the gtr and got £15k which wasnt enough to buy anything to race in class B with so i had to delete all my progress and start again :rant:

Secondly i think it would be a thousand times better if the car reacted abit better because i took a corner and 80mph and it just trundled safely round the corner im sorry but you take any corner at 80mph your going to be driving sideaways for at least a little while.

Theres a whole list of things id change but i wont bore you too much.

Also how does the top gear track work can you just do your best time on it or do you have to physically race oponents on it?

How do the cars react on full gt5

Secondly i think it would be a thousand times better if the car reacted abit better because i took a corner and 80mph and it just trundled safely round the corner im sorry but you take any corner at 80mph your going to be driving sideaways for at least a little while.

Depends on the car and corner, and or steering angle at the time..

Do games nowadays really have to be so correct in their physics that this should be an immediate issue?

Archived